If you’re in the market for a new iPad in Sri Lanka, you may be wondering which model is the best value for money. With a range of different models available at varying price points, it can be difficult to know which one is worth the investment. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the iPad prices in Sri Lanka and help you decide which model is the best fit for your needs and budget.
Overview of iPad Models Available in Sri Lanka
Apple offers several different models of the iPad, each with its own unique features and specifications. Some of the models currently available in Sri Lanka include:
- iPad (8th generation): This is the latest entry-level iPad model, with a starting price of around Rs. 64,000. It features a 10.2-inch Retina display, A12 Bionic chip, and up to 128GB of storage.
- iPad Air (4th generation): The iPad Air is a more powerful and premium option, with a starting price of around Rs. 109,000. It features a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, A14 Bionic chip, and up to 256GB of storage.
- iPad Pro (11-inch and 12.9-inch): The iPad Pro is the top-of-the-line model, with prices starting at Rs. 199,000 for the 11-inch model and Rs. 229,000 for the 12.9-inch model. It features an edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display, A14X Bionic chip, and up to 2TB of storage.
Comparison of iPad Prices in Sri Lanka
To get a better sense of the price range for iPads in Sri Lanka, let’s compare the prices of different models side-by-side:
|Model||Price (Rs.)||Screen Size||Storage Capacity|
|iPad (8th gen)||64,000||10.2 inches||128GB|
|iPad Air (4th gen)||109,000||10.9 inches||256GB|
|iPad Pro (11-inch)||199,000||11 inches||1TB|
|iPad Pro (12.9-inch)||229,000||12.9 inches||1TB|
As you can see, the price of an iPad in Sri Lanka can vary significantly depending on the model and storage capacity you choose. While the entry-level iPad is more affordable, it may not have the same power and features as the more expensive iPad Pro.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an iPad in Sri Lanka
When deciding which iPad to purchase in Sri Lanka, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Budget: Of course, your budget will be a major factor in determining which iPad you can afford. Be sure to consider not only the initial purchase price, but also any additional costs, such as data plans or accessories.
- Intended use: Another important consideration is how you plan to use your iPad. If you’ll be using it primarily for basic tasks like web browsing, email, and social media, the entry-level iPad may be sufficient. However, if you need more power and features for things like video editing or gaming, you may want to opt for a more expensive model.
- Preferred features: Finally, think about the specific features and specifications that are most important to you. For example, if you need a larger screen or more storage capacity, you’ll want to choose a model with those features. On the other hand, if you don’t need the latest and greatest technology and are happy with a more basic model, you may be able to save some money by opting for an older generation iPad or a refurbished device.
In conclusion, the iPad price in Sri Lanka can vary significantly depending on the model and storage capacity you choose. While the entry-level iPad is more affordable, it may not have the same power and features as the more expensive iPad Pro. When deciding which iPad to purchase in Sri Lanka, be sure to consider your budget, intended use, and preferred features, and do your own research to find the best deal. Whether you opt for the latest and greatest iPad Pro or a more basic model, an iPad can be a valuable investment for both personal and professional use.